Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

You'll Flip Over FLIP SISTERS VINTAGE MARKET!

OK, you all know I like it when antiques, collectibles and vintage goodies all meld with a sense of humor.

And I can see the Flip Sisters are having some fun!


Now that is dedication!

I happen to have a soft spot in my heart for dumpster diving. Not that I've ever done it. One reason is I'd probably get stuck in the darn thing with all my creaky bones. But one day when my husband and I were coming out of Hobby Lobby he saw a dumpster that called his name. The only thing I heard calling my name, was a voice telling me to be the lookout for the cops or Hobby Lobby employees.

Turns out that dumpster dive netted us a vintage fishing creel that netted us nearly $100.

But I digress, because the really exciting news here is that on May 19, 20 and 21 starting at 10 a.m. the Flip Sisters Vintage Market will kick off at the Cliff's Edge on 103 Main St. in Westcliffe.

The market will also be happening again from July 1 to the 4th.

Now being the inquisitive person that I am--I've been to Country Woods Designs Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/Country-Woods-Designs-407956789278974/

Be prepared to be amazed and awed!


And if you want to be inspired with world-class interior joy again, go to: www,countrywoodsdesigns.com

I imagine their repurposed items are just the tip of the iceberg and people attending the Flip Sisters Vintage Market will be thrilled!

See, there's talent all over southern Colorado--and it's always my pleasure to highlight it even when it's a few scenic miles down the road from Florence, the antiques capital of Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment