Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Florence, Colorado: All I Want For Valentine's Day Is Lamb Livers

Are you totally stumped about what to get your Valentine? You know, the person who has everything? Never fear, I have found the PERFECT gift. Lamb Livers.

More accurately,--a vintage tin that used to hold lamb livers.

No, no. I am not suggesting you give your Valentine anything gruesome that would remind them of the Valentine's Day Massacre.


I'm suggesting that you can purchase the weirdest, I mean, um the most unique Valentine's gift ever in Florence, which is the antiques capital of Colorado. Now we might be able to dub Florence as the epicenter of the most tasty and funky Valentine's gifts ever.

I've never been probed by aliens and I've passed all my mental health exams, but I am convinced there are hidden messages in some of the window displays in Florence.

IF you have the courage, continue reading this blog to see what I mean. Or better yet, next time you are in Florence--see for yourself.

Yes, this tasty vintage item is actually in the Valentine's window display at The Loralie Antique Mall, located at 109 W. Main St.

Read on--we'll have some more interesting views of what happens in Florence.

And always remember: What happens in Florence, doesn't stay in Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment